Aspire Vinyl Flooring
Aspire RCB Hybrid flooring showcases the next generation in manufacturing techniques utilising the recently developed rigid composite core board (RCB). RCB core is manufactured from inert mineral compounds that are stable and provide little or no movement; this enables excellent performance characteristics not commonly associated within the Luxury Vinyl Tiles.
The plank construction also incorporates a robust water based PU coating for everyday scuff resistance. Aspire’s 0.5m wear layer and printed visual décor provides realistic timber textures and colours in both classic Australian timber species and a contemporary colour palette. Each plank incorporates a stabilising balance layer on the underside with an attached acoustic cross-linked IXPE foam layer that delivers excellent noise reduction performance.
Click thumbnail image to download Brochure
Australian Timber Decors
1800 x 178 x 6.5mm (5.0 + 1.5 U’Lay), 5 Planks/Carton 1.920 m²
- Rigid Core Board (RCB) Hybrid Plank
- Click Profile Floating Install
- 0.5mm Robust Wear Layer
- Advanced Embossed Surface inc. Micro Bevel
- Approx. 20kgs/ctn
- Interior Waterproof with attached Acoustic Underlay
- Fire Test Code Qualified and Slip Test P3
- Floor Score Certified for Interior Air Quality